Consulting & Training Program Content Non-Disclosure Agreement
WEALTH ADVANTAGE, LLC
214 S. Main St., Franklin, KY 42134
In consideration of receiving the content in the Program (and/or Any and All Consulting), and getting all related material, I hereby agree and acknowledge that all related material disclosed to me is proprietary and confidential information belonging to WEALTH ADVANTAGE LLC In consideration of receiving the proprietary and confidential information of the Program, I declare that:
1. I am purchasing the Program and/or Any and All Consulting for my own personal benefit and no one else.
2. I have not been asked by anyone else to purchase the Program and/or Any and All Consulting for their benefit.
3. I am not employed by a dealer or broker.
4. I will never use the information contained in the Program and/or Any and All Consulting for the benefit of any employer, present or future.
5. I will not disclose to others any content of the Program and/or Any and All Consulting in any form without express written permission from WEALTH ADVANTAGE, LLC.
6. I agree not to share my User ID and Password with any other person.
7. I understand that should I intentionally or unintentionally allow others access to the content of the online information related to the Program and/or Any and All Consulting and related material or share training content without being authorized by WEALTH ADVANTAGE, LLC in writing to do so, I am leaving myself both personally and financially liable.
In the event of a breach of any of these conditions, I agree that WEALTH ADVANTAGE LLC may notify any third party of the existence of this Non-Disclosure Agreement, and WEALTH ADVANTAGE LLC shall be entitled to full injunctive relief for any breach.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://wealthadvantage.net.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.